In this trendwatching podcast, Nora Young talks about the new Hitachi Life Microscope, as yet another example of the growing trend in monitoring the body (via Medgadget). Are we set to take our tendency to be diarists of our lives to a new level? Do you track your fitness or other physical activities?
Subscribe in iTunes
Cathi’s Novel, Night Town
- The Sniffer, April 28th, 2013: Trends in Books, Bars, and Cathi!
- The Sniffer, April 7th, 2013: Trends in Cyborgs and Drones
- The Sniffer, March 18th, 2013: Trends in Self-Tracking and Connectedness
- The Sniffer, Feb 23rd, 2013: Trends in Smart Appliances and Meditation Software
- The Sniffer, Feb 9th, 2013: Trends in Trackers and Robots
- nora3000: RT @sparkcbc: Our #BigData special is up! w/ @Viktor_MS @ricksmolan @rufuspollock @daniellebochove and more: http://t.co/QFK0uv0MFW
- nora3000: @AnimalBeatDrums @Alberta_Library @UAlberta Thanks!
- nora3000: RT @tomsywt: Keynotes for #ecno2013 at the Nottawasaga Inn on June 2-4 are @nora3000 @patterballs and @MarnieMcB Ontario's #1 Ed Tech Confe…
- nora3000: RT @Alberta_Library: .@Nora3000 announced as keynote at #Netspeed #library technology conference, Oct 24 in Calgary. http://t.co/PsXsV5DUao