Today in trendwatching on the podcast, Cathi Bond brings you a look at Fall fashion 2010. Lots of luxe fabrics, like leather, a definite ’80s vibe, and also a real ‘hard looks for hard times’ sensibility, with lots of sci fi influences. (Via the rather awesome JC Report). Would you wear these fashions? Nora likes the minimalism and the hard edge.
Subscribe in iTunes
Cathi’s Novel, Night Town
- The Sniffer, April 28th, 2013: Trends in Books, Bars, and Cathi!
- The Sniffer, April 7th, 2013: Trends in Cyborgs and Drones
- The Sniffer, March 18th, 2013: Trends in Self-Tracking and Connectedness
- The Sniffer, Feb 23rd, 2013: Trends in Smart Appliances and Meditation Software
- The Sniffer, Feb 9th, 2013: Trends in Trackers and Robots