Meanwhile, Cathi Bond has been checking out the Fall 2010 fashion shows for men (via New York Times). What does all this grey flannel and military looks mean? Nora points out that shows themselves featured implied violence. Is fashion telling guys to ‘man up’? How about it, gents? Would you wear these styles? What do you think is going on here?
Subscribe in iTunes
Cathi’s Novel, Night Town
- The Sniffer, April 28th, 2013: Trends in Books, Bars, and Cathi!
- The Sniffer, April 7th, 2013: Trends in Cyborgs and Drones
- The Sniffer, March 18th, 2013: Trends in Self-Tracking and Connectedness
- The Sniffer, Feb 23rd, 2013: Trends in Smart Appliances and Meditation Software
- The Sniffer, Feb 9th, 2013: Trends in Trackers and Robots
- nora3000: RT @Alberta_Library: .@Nora3000 announced as keynote at #Netspeed #library technology conference, Oct 24 in Calgary. http://t.co/PsXsV5DUao
- nora3000: @LifeinSicily :)
- nora3000: @brundle_fly Ha! I want pics!
- nora3000: Interesting to see TV people in person at #cbclaunch. That Murdoch Mysteries dude actually has the longest eyelashes ever!